Pilot Terms of Service
HappyHour Services Inc. (known as “Pilot”, “HappyHour”, “us”, “we”) owns and operates certain technology including, without limitation, the website operated at pilotplans.com and such other locations as made available from time to time (collectively, the “Website”) mobile applications available for download to Android, iPhones and other supported Platforms (the “App”), HappyHour Services Inc. (defined herein), Convert Services (defined herein) and other products and services which may be offered therefrom from time to time (collectively, the “Services”).
By accessing or using the Services, you confirm that you are 13 years of age or older, have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service and agree that these Terms of Service form a binding agreement between you and us, with respect to the Services, and your use of them.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS. THESE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, AND INDEMNITIES.
THESE TERMS OF SERVICE MAY BE AMENDED OR UPDATED BY US FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE AND MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THESE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR ANY CHANGES. YOUR USE, WHICH USE INCLUDES YOUR CONTINUING TO MAKE AVAILABLE YOUR CONTENT ON THE SERVICES, AFTER ANY AMENDMENTS OR UPDATES OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE SHALL SIGNIFY YOUR ASSENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH REVISED TERMS. ANY NEW FEATURES THAT MAY BE ADDED TO THE SERVICES FROM TIME TO TIME WILL BE SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THIS OR ANY FUTURE VERSION OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE, DO NOT USE OR ACCESS (OR CONTINUE TO USE OR ACCESS) THE SERVICES. YOU SHOULD VISIT THIS PAGE PERIODICALLY TO REVIEW THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
- User Categories. The Services may be used in different ways by different categories of users. Through your use of the Services, you will be categorized as one of the following:
- (a) “Member” – if you are an individual or organization using the Services under your own account to access the Pilot Services (defined below); or
- (c) “Visitor” – if you are an individual or organization providing information, reviews, comments, photos or other content through the Services.
(collectively, the “Users”, or each a “User”)
- About HappyHour Services Inc. “Pilot” enables Members with a platform including certain trip planning and other tools to contact, obtain information and content from, and track relationships with other users and Visitors for the purpose of planning travel related activities. To obtain Pilot Services, you must register for a User Account.
- Registration Data; Account Security. You are not required to create a user account or provide any personal information in order to visit the Website, but in order to use certain features of the Services, you must register for an account. In consideration of your use of the Services, you agree to: (a) provide us with accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Service (“Registration Data”); and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to us, to keep it accurate, current and complete. Upon providing Registration Data to us through the Services, you will provide account information (your “User Account”). You hereby agree to be fully responsible for (w) all use of your User Account, (x) any action that takes place using your User Account by any person or automated process, (y) maintaining the confidentiality and security of the password to your User Account, and (z) immediately notifying us upon any unauthorized use of your password or your User Account. For greater clarity, Visitors are not required to create an account.
- Content. In these Terms of Service, “Content” means all materials and content of any type, including, but not limited to, photos, graphics, illustrations, images, designs, profiles, messages, information, notes, text, information (including Registration Data), music, sound, video, articles, themes, code, and software.
- User Content and Your License to Us. The Service permits you (or any person using your User Account) to submit, upload, provide, post, input, transmit, copy, make available, distribute, or otherwise transfer to us, or any third party using the Services Content (collectively, your “User Content”), and we do not claim ownership over any User Content. By providing any User Content, you
- (a) acknowledge that HappyHour Services Inc. reserves the right to refuse to accept, display, or transmit any User Content in its sole discretion,
- (b) are deemed to have granted HappyHour Services Inc. the worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, distribute, reproduce, reformat, modify, adapt, delete, publish, translate, copy, edit, perform, display and create derivative works from such User Content as permitted by the functionality of the Services (the “User License”) on the following terms:
- the User License is limited to the purpose of offering the Services as may exist from time to time, in any medium whatsoever, marketing the Services by distributing case studies through social media, email or print, or to ensure adherence to, or enforce these Terms of Service,
- the User License includes HappyHour Services Inc.’s right to sublicense to third party service providers for the purpose of offering the Services, at all times in accordance with these Terms of Service, and
- the User License will end, and HappyHour Services Inc. will cease to use User Content, a commercially reasonable period after such User Content is removed from the Service,
- (c) are been deemed to have thereby represented and warranted to us that (1) you have all right, title and interest to grant the User License, (2) the User Content does not infringe on any other person’s copyright, trade-mark, proprietary interests, trade secrets, privacy or other intellectual property rights, (3) the User Content is accurate and complete, and (4) no User Content contains any libellous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material, and
- (d) hereby agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from any claims, losses, damages or expenses incurred by us in respect of any third party claims that your User Content infringes on any other person’s rights (including all of the rights set out in (b) above).
You acknowledge and agree that we may retain a copy or copies of your User Content for archival or compliance purposes or to otherwise provide the Services to you or others, including by way of aggregation or analytics which HappyHour Services Inc. may provide to you or others from time to time, subject always to your license to us set out above, even if you delete your account to which your User Content is connected. If permitted by the functionality of the Services, you may delete your User Content from the communication facilities thereupon, though we may retain a copy internally thereof for compliance purposes.
- Service Content. All Content available or stored on the Services other than your User Content, including the Services itself, all other Users' Content, any Content made available by HappyHour Services Inc. or any third party, and the selection and arrangement of all such Content and User Content (collectively, the “Service Content”), is the proprietary property of us, the Users or our licensors with all rights reserved, and HappyHour Services Inc. (or, as applicable, our Users or licensors) retain and shall retain all right, interest and title in and to all Service Content.
- Our License to You. Provided that you are eligible for use of the Service, and that you agree to these Terms of Service, we hereby grant you a limited, personal, non-transferable, revocable (at any time with or without notice or cause) and non-exclusive right and license to access and use the Services and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Service Content solely for your personal, non-commercial (except in the case of Members or Convert Customers) use, subject to these Terms of Service and provided that you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact.
- Termination. You may cancel the Pilot Services upon written or in-app notice of cancellation. Members may deliver such cancellation notices by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Cancellation of Membership” or by following cancellation procedures in the App. No cancellation is valid until receipt of confirmation of cancellation is received. We may immediately terminate the Pilot Services, or any Services related thereto upon your breach of a material provision of these Terms of Service. Termination of your access to the Services may result in the deletion of all of your Content, and we may choose to but will not be obligated to provide any backup or retrieval of your Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may terminate the Services, your access to them, or any portion thereof, in our sole discretion without any liability whatsoever to you or any third party. Any termination by us shall be in addition to any and all other rights and remedies that we may have.
- User Conduct (Things You Must Not Do). Without restricting anything else in these Terms of Service, you agree not to
- (a) alter, modify, copy, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, download, display, post, transmit, or sell in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, Service Content,
- (b) except to the extent required to be permitted by the law of your jurisdiction, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble, translate or otherwise attempt to extract the source code from the Services, the Service Content, or any part thereof,
- (c) make the Services or Service Content available to anyone, or permit anyone to access same, nor license, sublicense, sell, resell, publish, republish, transfer, assign, distribute, rent, lease, time-share, copy or otherwise commercially exploit the Service in any way except in furtherance of your permitted use in accordance with these Terms of Service ,
- (d) except as expressly permitted in the use of Pilot Services, republish any Service Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporate the information in any other database or compilation, without our prior written permission or the permission of the particular Content owner, as the case may be,
- (e) use any data mining, robot or similar data gathering or extraction methods with respect to any Services or any Service Content,
- (f) register for more than one User Account, register for a User Account on behalf of an individual other than yourself (except if you are the parent or legal guardian to such individual), or register for a User Account on behalf of any group or non-individual entity (except if you are duly authorized to do so by such group or entity),
- (g) impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity, in your Registration Data, User Account or otherwise;
- (h) upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available on the Services any User Content that
- (i) consists of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation that is prohibited by law, or
- (ii) contains any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Insurance Numbers, US Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, financial information and other personally identifying or private information, unless that third party has consented to such use of its private information,
- (iii) in our sole discretion, is harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable,
- (iiii) contains Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, or software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or
- (v) would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law,
- (i) disable or circumvent any access control or related process or procedure established with respect to the Service, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or Service Content,
- (j) remove any copyright or other proprietary notices on or in the Services, Service Content or any part thereof,
- (k) solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information from any person for unlawful purposes,
- (l) use the Services or any Service Content to “stalk”, intimidate, harm or otherwise harass another User or another person,
- (m) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, including any regulations thereto, or any court order or lawful order of any governmental authority,
- (n) access the Services in order to (i) build a competitive product or service, or (ii) copy any features, functions or graphics of the Service or Service Content,
- (o) utilize the Services in any way except as expressly permitted by these Terms of Service, including by developing or using any software tool or other application that interfaces with the Services or the Website except for standard web browsers,
- (p) interfere with or disrupt the Services or Service Content (including the servers, networks or technology connected to the Service), or
- (q) use or attempt to use another's User Account or the Service without express authorization from us or the applicable User.
As a Visitor, you further agree not to:
- (r) solicit personally identifying information from any person for commercial purposes;
- (s) use any Service Content or User Content for commercial purposes.
- Nudity and Objectionable Material. You acknowledge and agree that the Services must remain a safe site for families with children, so you agree not to, and we strictly prohibit, the uploading and display of any User Content portraying explicit nudity, adult content, or that is unacceptable for viewing by minors or objectionable, in our sole discretion. For example, but without limitation, prohibited User Content would include material that would be unacceptable in a public museum where minors visit, or User Content that would only be appropriate for adult sites, adult magazines, or R-rated movies. You acknowledge and agree that the sole discretion of whether User Content is suitable belongs to us, and we reserve the right (but have no obligation) to (a) delete any User Content we deem to violate these Terms of Service, or (b) to cancel the User Account and any corresponding Services from which such User Content made available on the Service.
- Trademarks. Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms of Service, “Pilot”, “HappyHour”, the Pilot logo and design, and all other trade-marks, trade dress, graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names used by HappyHour Services Inc. on or in connection with the Services (collectively, the “Marks”) are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of HappyHour Services Inc. or our licensors and all right, title and interest in and to the Marks, whether registered or not, are and shall remain vested in us or in our licensors, as applicable. The Marks may not be used, including as part of trademarks, trade names, trade dress or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission.
- Third Party Sources and Content. The Services may contain (or you may be presented with through the Services) links to other web sites, social accounts, SMS, emails (“Third Party Sources”) as well as Content belonging to or originating from parties other than us or our Users (the “Third Party Content”). Such Third Party Sources and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sources accessed through the Service or any Third Party Content available on the Services, including, without limitation, the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability or policies of or contained in the Third Party Sources or the Third Party Content. The inclusion of or linking to any Third Party Site or any Third Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Service and access the Third Party Sources, you do so at your own risk and you acknowledge and agree that our terms and policies do not govern same. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any Third Party Site to which you navigate from the Service. Reference on the Service to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise, does not constitute or imply (a) endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by, or (b) or any affiliation thereof with HappyHour Services Inc.
- (a) HappyHour Services Inc. may make arrangements with third-party providers, or facilitate Client making arrangements with third-party providers, that provide products or services in connection with the Services described in this Agreement. If Client uses applications, integrations, add-ons, software, code, online services, systems and other products not developed by HappyHour Services Inc. ("Third-Party Products") in connection with or otherwise made available through the Services, those products may make Third-Party Content available to Client and may access Client’s instance of the Services, including Client Data. Client agrees and acknowledges that use of such Third-Party Products may require Client to enter into separate terms and conditions with such third-party. HappyHour Services Inc. is not a party to any such terms and shall not be liable thereunder. HappyHour Services Inc. does not warrant or support Third-Party Products or Third-Party Content (whether or not these items are designated by Podium as "powered", "verified" or otherwise) and disclaims all responsibility and liability for these items and their access to the Services, including their modification, deletion, disclosure or collection of Client Data. HappyHour Services Inc. is not responsible in any way for Client Data once it is transmitted, copied or removed from the Services.
- Modifications to Service. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to perform maintenance on, to add to, to remove from, to make upgrades and updates to, to suspend, and to modify the Services or any part thereof with or without notice. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PROVISION HEREIN, YOU AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SUCH MAINTENANCE, ADDITION, REMOVAL, UPGRADE, UPDATE, SUSPENSION OR MODIFICATION.
- Advertisements. We may run advertisements and promotions on the Services. You agree that we have the right to run such advertisements and promotions. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by us on the Services is subject to change in our sole discretion. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether any information or materials downloaded from the Services are free of viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, or other items of a potentially destructive nature.
- General Practices regarding Use and Storage. You acknowledge that we may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Services, including, without limitation, the maximum number of days that User Content will be retained by the Services, the maximum number of User Content that may be transmitted, posted, shared, used, copied, or otherwise made available on the Service (whether per User Account or globally), the maximum size of any User Content, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on the Service servers on any User's behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) any User may access the Service in a given period of time. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any User Content and other communications or Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that we reserve the right to log off or otherwise disconnect any User Account that is inactive for an extended period of time in our sole discretion.
- User-and-User Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users and to take any action with respect to any User Account pertaining to such Users, in our sole discretion.
- (a) No Responsibility for Others’ Content. We are not responsible or liable in any manner for any User Content or Third Party Content available on or through the Services, whether made available or caused to be made available by Users or by any of the technology associated with or utilized in the Services. Although we provide these Terms of Service and other policies and rules for User conduct, we do not control and are not responsible for our Users’ actions and are not responsible for any Content you may encounter on the Service, be it User Content or Third Party Content. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User. Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms of Service, HappyHour Services Inc. has no responsibility to monitor any User Content or Third Party Content.
- (b) Availability. The Services, or any Service, may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. We assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User Content. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction, including, without limitation, any problem or malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or persons, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site (including the those in the Services) or combination thereof. We may periodically add or update the information and materials on the Convert Services without notice.
- (c) AS IS; AS AVAILABLE. THE SERVICE AND THE SERVICE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND HAPPYHOUR SERVICES INC. DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. HAPPYHOUR SERVICES INC. CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SERVICES. HAPPYHOUR SERVICES INC. DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION IN THE USE AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY SUCH CONTENT AND USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES. HAPPYHOUR SERVICES INC. DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR THIRD PARTY SOURCES.
- Limitation on Liability. EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PROVISIONS ARE RESTRICTED (AND, THEN, ONLY TO THE STRICT EXTENT OF SUCH RESTRICTION), IN NO EVENT WILL HAPPYHOUR SERVICES INC., OR ITS DIRECTORS, PARTNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, THE SERVICE CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICE (INCLUDING ALL THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND THIRD PARTY SOURCES), EVEN IF HAPPYHOUR SERVICES INC. IS AWARE OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, HAPPYHOUR SERVICES INC.’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO HAPPYHOUR SERVICES INC. FOR THE SERVICE DURING YEAR IN WHICH YOUR SUCH CAUSE AROSE, BUT IN NO CASE WILL HAPPYHOUR SERVICES INC.’S LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED $100.00. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF NO SUCH FEES ARE PAID BY YOU TO HAPPYHOUR SERVICES INC. FOR THE SERVICES, YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FROM HAPPYHOUR SERVICES INC., REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION. CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE IS INTENDED TO EXCLUDE OR LIMIT ANY CONDITION, WARRANTY, RIGHT OR LIABILITY THAT MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED.
- Copyright, Intellectual Property and Content Complaints. If you believe that any Content on the Service infringes upon any copyright or other intellectual property right that you own or control, or if you otherwise object to any User Content that you find on the Service, you may send a written notification to , our designated agent for copyright and other complaints:
- by phone: (for general inquiries only; complaints must be written)
- by e-mail: [email@example.com]
- by regular mail:
- HappyHour Services Inc.
- #303 108 13th St. W.
- North Vancouver BC
- V7M 0G8, Canada
The notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- (b) if the complaint is about copyright or other intellectual property rights, identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple infringements are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such infringements;
- (c) if the complaint is about objectionable content, the reasons for the objection;
- (d) identification of the material that you are objecting to and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- (e) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate; and
- (g) if the complaint is about copyright or other intellectual property rights, a statement under penalty of perjury, that (i) the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, and (ii) the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the owner thereof, its agent or the law.
- Abuser and Repeat Abuser Policy. We have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, members who are deemed to be repeat infringers of intellectual property or users or posters of objectionable content. We may also, at our sole discretion, limit access to the Services or terminate the User Account of any User who infringes any intellectual property rights of us or others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement, or otherwise uses or posts objectionable content through the Services.
- Governing Law; Venue and Jurisdiction. You agree that the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms of Service and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and us. You hereby irrevocably attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of British Columbia with respect to any dispute hereunder.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold HappyHour Services Inc. and its directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with any User Content and any Third Party Content, your use of the Services, services provided by Third Party Providers, your conduct in connection with the Services or with other Users of the Services, or any violation of (a) these Terms of Service, (b) any law, or (c) any right of any third party.
- Submissions. Notwithstanding any term herein related to User Content, you acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Services (collectively, “Submissions”), provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of HappyHour Services Inc., who shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination thereof for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- Electronic Communications. When you use the Services or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail to the email address attached to your User Account through your Registration Data or by posting notices on (a) the Service at-large, or (b) into your personal message centre available on the Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. If you are a Member, you represent and warrant that you will fallow all applicable laws, including but not limited to Canada’s anti-spam laws, when communicating with Visitors or other end users and agree to indemnify us, and any of our affiliates, directors, officers, or representatives, for any losses or claims arising from or related to your breach of any such laws.
- Interpretation. Headings are for convenience only and shall not be used to interpret, or as a guide for interpretation of, these Terms of Service. The word “or” is not exclusive and the word “including” is not limiting (whether or not non-limiting language such as “without limitation” or “but not limited to” or other words of similar import are used with reference thereto). A word importing the masculine gender includes the feminine and neuter, a word in the singular includes the plural, a word importing a corporate entity includes an individual, and vice versa and “person” will mean an individual, partnership, corporation (including a business trust), joint stock company, trust unincorporated association, joint venture, or other entity or a government or any agency, department or instrumentality thereof and vice versa.
- Other. These Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and us relating to your use of the Services. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision in that or any other instance. If any provision of these Terms of Service is held invalid, unlawful, void or unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be deemed severable and the remainder of these Terms of Service shall continue in full force and effect. These Terms of Service shall enure to the benefit of, and be binding upon, parties hereto and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns.
- English Language. The parties have requested and agree that these Terms of Service and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English. Les parties ont demandé que cette convention ainsi que tous les documents qui s’y rattachent soinet rédigés en anglais.
- Artificial Intelligence Usage. HappyHour Services Inc. does not consent to the content on this website being used or downloaded by any third parties for the purposes of developing, training or operating artificial intelligence. This includes any form of machine learning systems (“Artificial Intelligence Purposes”), or any form of automatic or manual creation of written, image, or video content, for any personal or commercial use, except as authorized by the owner in writing (including written electronic communication). Absent such consent, users of this website, including any third parties accessing the website through automated systems, are prohibited from using any of the content on the website for Artificial Intelligence Purposes. Users or automated systems that fail to respect these choices will be considered to have breached these Terms of Service.
End of Terms of Service (Last Updated: Apr 04/2023)